Happy New Year bookworms! Is it crazy to anyone else that it is 2019? It honestly blows my mind… but hey we are one year closer to the 20s again. Gatsby parties, anyone? But we have a whole year to read before we break out the flapper dresses, long strands of pearls, and tons of champagne, so without much more blabbering here are some of my goals for 2019.
- Goodreads Challenge – I set my Goodreads challenge to 20 books again. For the past 3 years, I have focused on a page number goal and left Goodreads at 20 books, which I am going to continue this year.
- Page Goal – My goal is to read 10,000 pages again this year. I have gone back and forth with lowering the page goal from what it has been the last 2 years because I know that I have a lot more going on and less time to read. I held a couple of twitter polls that suggested I should be kind to myself, but I plan to hold the challenge.
- Journal Goals – I am starting my five-year journal and super excited to see how I change and grow over the next five years.
- School Goal – My biggest challenge will be being able to keep up with reading as much as I want to and keep up with my studies. Last semester I did pretty good but didn’t read as much as I would want to.
- Blog Goal – I have been using my twitter account to socialize with other bloggers and it makes me so happy to see so many people loving and gushing about books and it makes me so much more motivated to share my thoughts on my blog.
I hope everyone has a fantastic new year filled with good books, happiness, and good vibes! Xx